Tired of that inner bully that won’t stop?
Every day you have thousands of thoughts running through your mind. Most whispering in their own quiet way. While others are much louder screaming at you to pay attention. Or telling you that you will never measure up. That inner critic nitpicking, bullying, and beating you down. Creating feelings of unworthiness and brokeness.
Your inner critic telling you:
- You are not good enough.
- You won’t succeed.
- You don’t have what it takes.
- That you will never live the life that you dream of.
You know that one I am talking about. You listen to it every single day.
But you don’t have to listen anymore.
Not in the moments:
- when you are dreaming of trying something new.
- when you are trying on new clothes.
- when you are at a crossroad and want to take the next best step.
- when you fall into that comparison trap with another woman’s life.
- when you want to establish or maintain your boundaries.
Or when you feel:
- fear of failure.
- the need to be perfect.
You can stop you inner critic.
Learn how with my FREE 5-day mini-course: Stop Self-Criticism that is Holding You Back from Loving Life.
In this course you will learn how to become aware of your inner critic.
- Track your thoughts and circumstances.
- Use your thoughts and circumstances to understand your thought cycle to find your underlying belief.
- Break down your belief, layer by layer, until you get to your core belief.
- Change your inner narrative and the words you speak out loud about yourself.
- Use your core belief to co-create a personalized proclamation with your Heavenly Father.
- Use your proclamation to start creating a new up-leveled thought cycle.
Not sure if this is for you? Listen to what Jennifer had to say about her experience.
“I loved Heather’s course on Self-Criticism! Tracking my thoughts throughout the day made me much more aware of how I speak to and view myself. I realized that more often than not, I viewed myself with shame. Heather teaches you to look at things in a new way, and treat yourself with gentleness and love. I don’t look at myself with shame anymore. I’ve worked hard on my thoughts about myself and am proud of who I’ve become. Thank you Heather!”
Confronting and stopping your inner critic can feel scary and intimidating. Yet, when you take the steps with love and grace and in a space that is judgment-free (such as in this course), you can overcome the bully in your mind. You can succeed. You are worth it. I promise.
Take back control. Be brave, even if for a moment, and sign up below!